University of Rochester BA English 1970
Syracuse University College of Law JD 1974, Cum Laude
Order of the Coif
Syracuse Law Review
Law Clerk Appellate Division Third Department 1974-1975
Law Secretary to Hon. A Franklin Mahoney, P.J., 1975-1978
Private Practice 1978 to present
- Civil litigation with emphasis in personal injury and contract disputes, 40 jury trials or more to verdict.
- Real estate tax litigation for both municipalities and taxpayers
- Representative Clients
- Erie Insurance Company
- Munson Williams Proctor Arts Institute
- Griffiss Institute
- Clinton Tractor and Implement Co
- Murphy Excavating Company
- Towns of Vernon, Verona, Newport, Vienna, and Florence. Villages of Vernon and Camden.